Terms & Conditions for Tourist Privileges 2015
- The promotion period is from the date stipulated in advertisements. Raffles City reserves the right at its sole discretion to shorten and/or extend the duration of the promotion period and/or amend, modify, delete, replace or revise in Raffles City's sole discretion, the terms and conditions of the promotion, without any notification to the public or incurring any liability to any party whatsoever.
- All redemptions can be made at the Concierge Counter during the above period from 10am-10pm, limited to 1 redemption per tourist per day, while stocks last.
- The redemption is open to Tourists (with passport and boarding pass), hence otherwise stated.
- Maximum of 3 same-day same-mall accumulated receipts. All redemptions must be made on receipt date.
- Minimum purchase of $120 for redemption of Travel Kit (promotion with Singapore Tourism Board).
- Minimum purchase of $150 for redemption of Travel Kit.
- Minimum purchase of $200 for redemption of $10 CapitaVoucher. (MasterCard cardholders need only spend $150.)
- Receipt/s and charge slip/s (in full/partial payment) for the purchase of gift cards and vouchers (Eg. CapitaVouchers, Robinsons vouchers, Choice vouchers, all outlets' gift cards and vouchers), purchase of SISTIC tickets, bill payments, AXS/SAM payments, receipts from money changer, CashCard Top-up transactions and purchases offset with rebates or points are NOT entitled for $10 CapitaVoucher.
- By agreeing to participate in this promotion, you will automatically become a CAPITASTAR member.
- The Management reserves the right to see all purchases made by shoppers before granting redemption/s.
- The Management reserves the right to replace items/prizes with items of similar value.
- All information captured may be used as part of the Management and/or their partners' database for future marketing purpose unless otherwise stated.
- Information stated is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change without prior notice.